Inspired by Freshman life, IMG has designed their own and first clothing brand.
IMG are the leading independent brand licensing agency in the world and also a global leader in sports, fashion and media operating in more than 25 countries around the world, they are better known for their brand licensing.
So in September 2014 IMG decided to launch their brand call American Freshman an inspirational lifestyle brand that represents the core values of youth, freshness and optimism epitomised by the U.S. college lifestyle.
Click on the g+ logo below to see the video clip.
• Al Douglas to work with IMG/ American Freshman to gain national exposure and grow the brand via events and brand partnerships
• American Freshman to gain artist and celebrity endorsements to make the young brand credible.
• Al Douglas introduces American Freshman to the theme park – Thorpe Park
• American Freshman will support Thorpe Parks ‘Island Beats’ 8-week summer festival
• American Freshmen will support the Thorpe Park main stage plus bring their Big yellow bus to Thorpe Park to introduce a DJ competition judged by VJ DJ Yoda.
• American Freshman clothing would be sold on-site, profits got to Thorpe Park.
• American Freshman has been endorsed by Rizzle Kicks, Alexa Goddard and Jamal Edwards from SB:TV who designed American Freshman baseball caps for Topman.
• Al Douglas got American Freshman’s Big Yellow Bass Bus to begin its 6 weeks residency at Thorpe Park during the summer.
• Al Douglas got American Freshman to support the music stage at Thorpe Park Island Beats event.
• American Freshman has gained exposure throughout the in-store promotion for Island Beats plus outdoor exposure and customer interaction at Thorpe Park.
• American Freshman can now be found at Blue Inc., Next, River Island, Tesco and JD Sports.